The Innovation Hub ran an Entrepreneur Training Week for all students and alumni using mainly external professionals.
There were a total of 147 attendees including recent and past Brunel Alumni
There were 6 modules covering:
- What it is like to be an entrepreneur – Anthony David King & CRL companies
- Three pillars of digital marketing – Minal Patel
- The fundamentals of business finance – Jonathan Seymour
- Characterising your business, the business model canvas – Mike Herman
- Project managing your business – Keith Edwards
- Personal development – Dr Lynda Shaw
- Sales and Business Development – Emmy Botterman
- Digital Advertising Jennifer Holt
“Many thanks for your unwavering support at Brunel Innovation Hub. Your Entrepreneur Training Week is a must attend scheme. It is a kind of programme that I could pay a huge amount of money to attend. For me, you walk the talk in terms of the speakers you always invite – real-time business owners with industry experience. Aside from learning from their experience, your speakers are also a source of inspiration and motivation. Keep the good work going.”
Najeeb Gambo Abdulhamid,
“The entrepreneur week was great and it refined and consolidate my business plan further.Hope there will be more events like this at Brunel”.
“It has been a very helpful and insightful week. The themes and modules were relevant and the speakers very approachable. I enjoyed learning in the company of the many interesting students too, who with their ideas and projects, reveal the incredible talent that gathers and nurtures at Brunel. So thank you for making this event open for Alumni, it has been great.”
By Sasha Chard