Make your business idea a reality… or take it to the next level. Think big!
The Venture Competition is an opportunity for Brunel University students and alumni to develop their entrepreneurial skills and ideas with a chance to win up to £5,000 of start-up funding along with valuable:
- Business Mentoring and networking with entrepreneurs and business professionals to gain valuable feedback on your ideas.
- Entrepreneurial Skills Development to increase your skills and abilities
- 1-1 Business Consultations with Brunel Innovation Hub Entrepreneurship Consultants
WHAT’S THE PRIZE?
- Up to £5,000 to go towards developing your business idea or taking an existing business to the next level.
- If you have a successful application, you could also be entered into the Santander Universities Entrepreneurship Awards Competition which could enable you to win up to £15,000 prize money.
- Finalists will get access to the VESTD platform – a collaboration platform that connects entrepreneurs to a network of experts to invest in each other.
- Finalists will have access to exhibition space at the Hillingdon Business Expo on Thursday 26th May where you can showcase your business and network with members from local and regional companies.
- Earn points towards your Brunel+ Award.
Attend one of the Business Planning Bootcamp Workshops.
These will provide you with the tools to identify a model that works, before you embark on writing your business plan to grow your enterprise and present for the competition.
Friday 4th March, 11:00 – 14:00, LECT 015
Thursday 10th March, 13:00 – 16:00, HWLL 002
Wednesday 16th March, 12:00 – 15:00, RUSL 118